Orders will be processed as soon as possible after receipt and we aim where possible to dispatch orders within 2-5 working days. We can only send donkey poo to a UK address. If you are not able to take the delivery Royal Mail may leave a card to rearrange delivery/collection for large parcels. We will label packages with the address exactly as you type it and cannot accept any liability for late or failed delivery if any details are incorrect or incomplete. If you are sending a gift to a business address we cannot guarantee delivery to specific individuals within that address.
All products that you will purchase via this site will have a best before date. The quality of the product cannot be guaranteed beyond this date. Once opened the products should be stored in an air-tight container and consumed soon after opening. Please check your parcel when it arrives and confirm that all items are present, if you find anything is missing please notify us with in 24 hours, otherwise we will not be able correct the order. All parcels are checked before leaving the warehouse. Please check your order carefully. If you wish to make a change to your order please email us as at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
You may cancel from the day of the order and up to 7 (seven) working days after you place your order as long as it has not been dispatched, which will be 2-5 days from when the order is placed. This right of cancellation does not apply to any goods which have been made to your specification or personalized and cannot apply once your order has been dispatched. If you wish to cancel you should e-mail email@example.com
We very much hope you will be delighted with your donkey poo. Should the need arise, please address all queries or complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org. All queries or complaints should be addressed within a reasonable period.
Any damaged or missing items must be reported to: email@example.com within 24hrs of the order being delivered for us to resolve any issue.
Ingredients contain milk and gluten. Although our products do not contain nuts we cannot guarantee that our products may contain traces of nuts. Donkey poo is made in a kitchen that does contain nuts (and the chief poo maker is a bit nutty!). For any other allergy concerns please contact us before purchasing or consuming any products for a list of ingredients.
The term ‘donkey poo’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website who is registered at 88 Moordale Avenue, Bracknell, Berks, RG42 1SY. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, HTML/CSS, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Privacy & Security
Donkey poo is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
Information is collected about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service. By providing this information you consent to this information being used in the manner described in this privacy statement. The type of information we will collect about you includes your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. If at any time you would like to see the information we hold about you please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to update our records as you wish. If there are any inaccuracies we will amend our records without delay. We do not charge to amend your information.
Donkey poo will occasionally email you with news and special offers from time to time. You will always be given the opportunity to be taken off the mailing list at any time. Please do let us know if this is not something you want.
When making purchases by credit/debit card you will be redirected to a PayPal pay server where encryption systems are used. At the browser SSL is used meaning your credit/debit card details are safe. For more information please see the PayPal website. We do not have access to your credit/debit card information for orders placed at this online shop. If you have any questions/comments about privacy or security, you should e-mail us at: email@example.com